Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Random !! ♥

Hello, everyone =) today i going to post about Monday that i hang out with my boy's sister. Sing k and shopping =D It was fun :P Oh my god. today is 20/10/2011. 25 days left, i am going to have my examination !! nervous nervous. can anyone tell me !! how i going to make myself crazy for books ?? Although my brain wan to study, but my body dun let me study. i m so so so lazy !! :P Let c  come picture !! just a random post today =)

Outfit of Monday =)
I like this =D
And come to today, i m going to my mummy and daddy's shop. Plying with my sis thr. Hahahaha. and capture some picture !!

This is me, and me !! when i m six !! and now i m seventeen !!

And this is my younger sis !! sister forever !! i love u =)
Enjoy this song without see-ing at the MV !!

No comments:

Post a Comment