Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sherin Is In Bad Mood Now ....


I love u very much my fren ^^
Im ugly ...
bt suki .. u dun worry ... u ar leng ^^



I have just by a pooh bear bed set at carefour today ^^
so cute XD



Chg this when reach home ...
so gan jiong XD



nah nah nah ...
all pooh bear ...
leng leh ??
slp also song di geh XD


i have much n much preassure ...
i m tired to live in this world ...
actually is me ... is me ...is me lazy ...
lazy to listen wat teacher teaching at sch ...
din concentrade wat tat teacher teach ...
always using the time to slp ...
wont take out some books to do rvision ...
gao dou myself suffer n tired when exam ...
i m boring to chase the time for study ...
wan scare exam fail ... but still lazy ...
wat i m thinking ... i dunno ....
i hate n hate myself ... huh ...
sherin foo ... u ar a lazy pig ...
really pig n pig n pig ...


i know myself is not a clever student ...
so must study more hard to chase ppl ...
bt i m lazy ... i m sien ....
wat can i do leh ??
i also dunno....
suffer n suffer n suffer ....
tmr maths ...
now onli start study ....
no time for slp ...


i hate my life ...
i hate myself ...
i hate many many things ....

No comments:

Post a Comment