Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Finally Relaxed ❤


I would like to share with u all ^^
try this
maybe u will be more happy =)
dont forget to forgive urself ^^



Arggghhh ... The last day of exam ...
Have so unhappy ... bcoz of sum ...
STUPID GIRL ... who copy my friend answer ...
N find a poor reasons to explain ...
U ar very rude girl ... we HATE u ...
Do u know i m talking u ??
Anyway , u will not recognize ...
Beacause U ar guilty ...
STUPID STUPID STUPID ...
make my friend heartache n sadness ...
u copy her answer also without her consent ...
i would like to speak in front of u d lo ...


n stupid me =="
i m very nervous when the eko paper in front of me ...
i forget all the thing i have hafal ...
haizzz ...
i hate myself ....
stupid foo jing shen ...


anyway... i will enjoy my holidays ^^
i wan pergi gai gai ...
n sing k ...
n do wat i love to do XD
sherin foo ^^
enjoy ur holiday ya ...


No comments:

Post a Comment