Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Sunday, March 25, 2012

About....

Hello, i am long time didn't update my blog. I am working now. 10am to 10pm... Is no time to let me do those thing... i can't sleep more than 8 hours... i can't always online. i can't always out. i can't do alot alot of thing. And i'm just got 1 day per week. So, if i can accompany my boy, means can't accompany my friend. Haixx. And, i had change my phone. I'm using iphone 4s now. And i love he cover very much. This is what my boy bought for me. And the home screen sticker. I get it also, it is winnie the pooh also =) Thanks my boy, i love u so much =)

How about my SPM result ?? Haha, i just can say. I am not really care about it. I won't sad about my result. I got 5 credit. "ok ok lo" for me. Actually today i take leave at 6pm. But i dunno the education fair in Midvelly is over by 6pm. *SHIT @@ angry... But nvm,i can search it on internet also =)

So i just stop here, not much thing to post about.
Enjoy some song here =)

No comments:

Post a Comment