Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Very ?? Chritmas Day ...


I Love This Pic =)
Capture By : Me xDD



I miss u ..
Did u know ??



Merry X'mas =)



Tie up my hair today =)



with my sis =)
she cut off her hair look more fresh ...



A very ?? Christmas Day ...
i dunno hw to describe this chritmas ...
so arggg ==" gt many accident happen ...
i didnt get any present in this christmas ...
tot myself gt many frens ... xDD
wat ?? i m nt so attrack ppl onli xDD
wat i m thinking ... stupid me ...
i m just a simple girl ... sure wont ...
get many many present gua ...
y put so much hope on it xDD
Bt ... i most sad is ... i din get ...
the most i care d present xDD
haixx ... y i so care bout this ....
just a present ... just a christmas ...
he didnt accompany me ... nt so weird wat ?? xDD
no need so care 1 my sherin ( i tell myself xDD )


Caution :
A stupid ?? no manners ?? Irresponsible ??
Ugly Man ?? Boys ??
XXX 3689 ... White Colous Cars ...
Me n my sis hate u xDD
gv us a big present when christmas ...
wat a stupid man ... ??
crash my sis car ... still run away ??
dunno who she gf is ...
lucky nt me xDD
Stupid Stupid Stupid Man i c b4 xD


What a boring ?? suprise ?? syok ??
lonely ?? sad ?? happy ?? enjoy ??
merry christmas ...
i dunno hw to describe my christmas
hahax xDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment