Hey guys, Followe Me !! ;)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

30/6/2010 P again ....


Hehe XP
I love u My Dear ...



I m Boy Boy ...
My Dear is Gal Gal XP



Couple Shirt ...
Couple Pans ...
Couple Shoes XD



Come , let me love u XP



At Pizza Hut XD
Hungry ...



Yummy .. Yummy ...
Hawai chicken XD



Yeah ...
He is mine XD



No No ... T^T
Dun snatch my thing ...


P lo ... Kai wan wan scold me jor ... XD
G0 dear house sleep at morning ...
then we wear couple shirt go sch ...
for his moral projek ... busy dou ...
teacher suddenly say mau hantar ...
then ... we go pizza hut makan ...
then we go ampang point play boling ...
then go galaxy ampang watch movie ...
TOY STORY 3 ... a nice movie ...
MUST C MUST C ... =]
then back home at nite lo ...
fun fun fun ... but ...
waste jor u many money =="


Dear Dear
I love u =]

No comments:

Post a Comment